The small Mas Cauvy campsite offers camping pitches in France, between Alès and Anduze, in Languedoc Roussillon overlooking the fields and the Cevennes.
We are fortunate to have a sunny climate and many amazing touristic sights. Our campsite is calm and peaceful, with a beautiful view, ideal for a relaxing holiday.
My name is Sophie and I have recently made a complete life change to take over my family’s small campsite.
I speak English and I am at your disposal for any information.
Hope to meet you soon!
Pre-booking and non-binding enquiry form
We open the camping reservations from January 2.
The number of campingplaces is very limited. We advise you to book early, especially for the high season.
To check our availability, please fill out the form below. We will get back to you quickly.
When we receive your booking request, we will let you know if your booking is possible and will ask for final confirmation. This form is therefore not a firm commitment. You may also use it for a simple inquiry.
Book with your bank card (cancellation costs may occur)
Camping pitches in France :
Camping pitches booking conditions :
- 7 nights minimum booking from July 11th to August 21st.
- Bookings of less than 7 days during this period are accepted at the last minute, subject to availability.
- Arrivals and departures are according to the days of your choice.
- Outside of July 11th to August 21st, no minimum stay is required.
- All our pitches are different, which also makes the charm of our little campsite. There is something for everyone’s taste! You may express some wishes. We will do our best to satisfy them, but we will not be able to guarantee them.
- In high season, we allocate large pitches as a priority to families with several children. We reserve the final choice in order to ensure the proper management of the booking schedule.
- When booking, your credit card imprint is kept but will only be used in the event of cancellation:
- no charge if you cancel more than 30 days before the scheduled arrival date
- 30% between 15-30 days
- 100% if less than 14 days
- The stay is to be paid in full on-site by bank transfer or cash (no credit card).
Bed & Breakfast :
Bed & Breakfast booking conditions :
- 2 nights minimum booking for long weekends (Easter and other French bank holidays)
- 3 nights minimum booking from Friday 10th July to Sunday 23rd August
- The minimay booking requirement may be lifted for last minute booking, according to availibility.
- 30% deposit (with a minimum of 1 night’s price)
- At the time of booking, your credit card imprint is kept but will only be used in the event of cancellation:
- no charge if you cancel more than 60 days before the scheduled arrival date
- 30% costs between 60 and 31 days
- 100% if less than 30 days
- The stay must be paid in full on site, by bank transfer or cash (no credit card)