For a successful and stress free family holidays, try glamping in France!
Located in the south of France, in Languedoc Roussillon, our small campsite is very quiet and wonderful for children.
You can choose between our 2 types of furnished tent rental: a tipi tent (up to 4 people) or a safari tent (up to 5 people).
Either way, you will find all the comfort with good beds and a kitchen.
Our unusual tents have a beautiful view of the Cevennes and sunsets (click here for more information on the Cevennes).
We will do everything possible to offer you the best glamping holidays in France!
Our glamping tents are rented by the week, from Saturday to Saturday.
In low season it is possible to rent for a shorter period or with different weekdays.
Do not hesitate to contact us to check availability, even at the last minute.
Tourist tax: 0.22 € per night and adult from 18 years.
July 10 – August 21
July 3 – July 10
August 21 – August 28
May 1 – July 3
August 28 – Sept 30
Glamping in France: things to know
- The campsite reception is open in high season from 8:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. and from 2:30 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Glamping tents are available from 5 p.m. and should be vacated by 11 a.m, in order to ensure proper aeration and disinfection between bookings.
- During the high season (from July 3 to August 28), the minimum booking is one week, from Saturday to Saturday. For the low season, a minimum of 2 nights is requested.
- Pillows and blankets or quilts are included.
- Bed linen and towels are not included and can be rented.
- The interior of the tent is non-smoking.
- The tent and the kitchen should be clean on leaving (or cleaning fee 50 €). Dishes should be washed and bin bags put away in both cases.
- A refundable security deposit of € 150 is required in cash on arrival. It will be returned to you at the end of your stay in the absence of damage. The cleaning fee of € 50 may be retained if the cleaning is not properly done.
- Booking deposit required: 30% of the cost of the stay (with minimum of 1 night) by bank transfer.
- Balance payment on site : cash, french checks, bank transfer (no bank card).
- Visitors must be declared at reception. Additional cars and visitors will be charged at the rate provided on the campsite rates.
- Dogs are accepted upon prior agreement according to the camping conditions (2.5€/night). They must be kept on a leash at all times. They are not allowed in the tent, the toilets or the swimming pool.
- The silence in the campsite must be complete between 10 p.m. and 8 a.m.