July 10 – August 21
July 3 – July 10
August 21 – August 28
May 1 – July 3
August 28 – Sept 30
Luxury tent rental : things to know
- The campsite reception is open in high season from 8:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. and from 2:30 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- The tent is available from 5 p.m. and must be vacated by 11 a.m, in order to ensure proper aeration and disinfection between bookings.
- During the high season (from July 3 to August 28), the minimum booking is one week, from Saturday to Saturday. For the low season, a minimum of 2 nights is requested.
- Pillows and blankets or quilts are included.
- Bed linen and towels are not included and can be rented.
- The interior of the tent is non-smoking.
- The tent and the kitchen should be clean on leaving (or cleaning fee 50 €). Dishes should be washed and bin bags put away in both cases.
- A refundable security deposit of € 150 is required in cash on arrival. It will be returned to you at the end of your stay in the absence of damage. The cleaning fee of € 50 may be retained if the cleaning is not properly done.
- Booking deposit required: 30% of the cost of the stay (with minimum of 1 night) by bank transfer.
- Balance payment on site : cash, french checks, bank transfer (no bank card).
- Visitors must be declared at reception. Additional cars and visitors will be charged at the rate provided on the campsite rates.
- Dogs are accepted upon prior agreement according to the camping conditions (2.5€/night). They must be kept on a leash at all times. They are not allowed in the tent, the toilets or the swimming pool.
- The silence in the campsite must be complete between 10 p.m. and 8 a.m.