For a successful and stress free family holidays, try glamping in France!
Located in the south of France, in Languedoc Roussillon, our small campsite is very quiet and wonderful for children.
You can choose between our 2 types of furnished tent rental: a tipi tent (up to 4 people) or a safari tent (up to 5 people).
Either way, you will find all the comfort with good beds and a kitchen.
Our unusual tents have a beautiful view of the Cevennes and sunsets (click here for more information on the Cevennes).
We will do everything possible to offer you the best glamping holidays in France!
Our glamping tents are rented by the week, from Saturday to Saturday.
It is possible to rent for a shorter period or with different days of the week:
- in low seaso
- in medium and in high season at the last minute according to availability
Do not hesitate to contact us:
- to check the availability of the tipi tent or the safari tent, even at the last minute
- for any special request.
Tourist tax: 0.22 € per night and adult from 18 years.
July 9 – August 20
July 2 – July 9
August 20- August 27
April 15 – July 2
August 27 – Sept 30
Glamping in France : 2022 availabilities
Glamping in France : things to know
- The campsite reception is open in high season from 8:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. and from 2:30 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Glamping tents are available from 5 p.m. and should be vacated by 11 a.m, in order to ensure proper aeration and disinfection between bookings.
- During the high season (from July 3 to August 28), the minimum booking is one week, from Saturday to Saturday. For the low season, a minimum of 2 nights is requested.
- Pillows and blankets or quilts are included.
- Bed linen and towels are not included. They are compulsary and may be rented.
- The interior of the tent is non-smoking.
- The tent and the kitchen should be clean on leaving (or cleaning fee 50 €). Dishes should be washed and bin bags put away in both cases.
- A refundable security deposit of € 150 is required in cash on arrival. It will be returned to you at the end of your stay in the absence of damage. The cleaning fee of € 50 may be retained if the cleaning is not properly done.
- Booking deposit required: 30% of the cost of the stay (with minimum of 1 night) by bank transfer.
- Balance payment on site : cash, french checks, bank transfer (no bank card).
- Visitors must be declared at reception. Additional cars and visitors will be charged at the rate provided on the campsite rates.
- Dogs are accepted upon prior agreement according to the camping conditions (2.5€/night). They must be kept on a leash at all times. They are not allowed in the tent, the toilets or the swimming pool.
- The silence in the campsite must be complete between 10 p.m. and 8 a.m.
Glamping in France : book online with your bank card
Additional conditions for the online reservation of the tipi or a safari tent:
By booking directly via our website or by email, we guarantee you the best prices and conditions.
When booking online, only your credit card imprint is kept. It will only be used in the event of cancellation. The stay is therefore to be paid in full on arrival at the latest.
If you do not wish to use the bank card, you also have the option of returning via our contact form.
The means of payment accepted are: check, bank transfer, holiday check or cash (no credit card).
In the event of cancellation, fees may be retained depending on the date on which you cancel:
- 30% of the total amount of the stay in the event of cancellation between 60-31 days before the date of arrival.
- 100% of the total amount of the stay in the event of cancellation within 30 days of the scheduled arrival date.
Before any reservation, do not hesitate to contact us!