For a romantic escape in nature, try glamping in the South of France with our beautiful small safari tent for 2 persons!
Do you dream of camping in nature without being burdened by all the necessary equipment?
Do you want to rediscover camping, sleep under the tent, but don’t want to sacrifice your comfort?
Discover glamping in the Cevennes with our safari lodge tent for 2 persons in a small farm campsite!
“Glamping,” a contraction of “glamorous camping,” is a practical and comfortable alternative to traditional camping. You’ll sleep under the tent but in a real bed with a very comfortable mattress!
In our premium-grade cotton mini-lodge tent, you’ll rediscover the camping of your childhood for an outstanding unique holiday!
Our furnished mini tent is especially suitable for a unique vacation as a couple.
At our small eco-friendly campsite, you can enjoy the sun and the view, lounge by the pool, or explore the beauty of the Cevennes thanks to the numerous tourist attractions in the region.
Glamping in the Cevennes is a way to reconnect with the essentials and savor the simple pleasures and the surrounding nature, far from the stress of the city
Inside the mini safari tent for 2
This is the novelty of the season: an adorable mini safari tent with a great looks!
The lodge tent is perfect for a couple, with 12 m2 of interior and 6m2 of outdoor terrace.
With its large and comfy 160×200 bed, it is perfect for glamping !
Shelves are provided to store your belongings.
A garden lounge with 2 armchairs and a coffee table allows you to relax while enjoying the sunset.
You also have a wooden picnic table for your meals.
The ecolodge kitchenette
The safari tent for 2 includes a kitchenette that contains everything you need for a hassle-free couple’s holiday:
- a refrigerator with a freezer
- coffee maker and kettle
- a 2-burner gas stove
- all the dishes necessary for 2
There is no running water on the tent site but the washing area is very close.
Sheets and towels are not provided (pillows and quilts are provided). If you do not want to clutter up, it is possible to rent them from us.
- The campsite reception is open in high season from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. and from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- The mini Safari tent is available from 4 p.m. and must be vacated by 11 a.m.
- Minimum rental :
- in mid season: 3 nights
- In high season: 5 nights
- For any special request, please use the contact form.
- Pillows and blankets or quilts are included.
- Bed linen and towels are not included and may be rented upon prior notice.
- The interior of the tent is non-smoking.
- The tent and the kitchen should be clean on leaving (or cleaning fee 50 €). In both cases, dishes should be washed and bin bags trown away.
- A refundable security deposit of € 150 may be required in cash on arrival. It will be returned to you at the end of your stay in the absence of damage. The cleaning fee of € 50 may be retained if the cleaning is not properly done.
- Booking deposit required: 30% of the cost of the stay (with minimum of 1 night) by bank transfer.
- Balance payment on site: cash, french checks, bank transfer (no bank card).
- Visitors must be declared at reception. Additional cars and visitors will be charged at the rate provided on the campsite rates.
- Dogs are not allowed.
- The silence in the campsite must be complete between 10 p.m. and 8 a.m.