If you are looking for a bed and breakfast in Languedoc Roussillon, come and discover Mas Cauvy!
Close to Anduze and Alès, Mas Cauvy is the ideal starting point for cultural holidays.
Its strategic location will allow you to shine as well in Cevennes, as towards Nîmes, Uzes and Avignon, or even towards the coast to visit Aigues Mortes, the Camargue or just enjoy the sea!
If you’re just looking to recharge your batteries, you’ve come to the right place too!
This old farm, on an area of 10 hectares, is a haven of peace. A small and rural campsite, with well-spaced pitches, gives it a friendly and warm side where, however, everyone respects the peace of others.
You can therefore enjoy the pool, play a game of petanque or simply take a nap under a tree.
Bed and Breakfast Languedoc Roussillon : rate per night/season
Bed and Breakfast near Anduze : available on site
Things to know :
Bed and bath linen is included.
Breakfast is included (hot drink, orange juice, bread, butter, homemade jams) and served between 8.30 am and 9.30am.
Rooms, shared area and balcony are non-smoking, so as not to disturb the other guests. You may smoke on the reception terrace.
Rooms are carefully cleaned and disinfected between each stay. We provide you with disinfectant spray, tissues, and hydroalcoholic gel.
Dogs are not allowed in the rooms.
Available to you :
- Fridge (1 shelf per room)
- Barbecue (electric and charcoal), cooker, microwave, coffee maker and kettle
- Dishes (plates, glasses, cups, cutlery)
- Courtesy tea bags, herbal teas, instant coffee.
- Washing machine (extra laundry available at reception) and drying rack
- Books, tourist documentation, hiking guides
B&B : book online with your bank card
Length of stay :
We like meeting people and having time to get to know each other. We also need time to properly clean and disinfect your room before your arrival.
For these reasons, we prefer medium and long stays which allow us to receive you in the best possible conditions. The minimum stay is therefore 2 nights.
- 3 nights minimum during long weekends (Easter, May 1, May 8, Ascension, Pentecost) and July/August.
- 4 nights minimum from July 16 to August 21.
- The minimum duration may be reduced for last-minute reservations, depending on availability.
The rooms are available from 5 p.m. and must be vacated before 10:30 a.m. Please let us know if you need to arrive earlier
Down payment and cancellation fees :
- Booking requested deposit: 30% (with a minimum of 1 night) by bank transfer, or credit card as a guarantee for online booking.
- The balance is to be paid on arrival.
- Methods of payment accepted: cash, French checks, bank transfer (no credit card).
- In the event of cancellation, the amount of the deposit may be retained if you cancel less than 30 days before the scheduled date of arrival.
- If you cancel the day before or the same day, please note that the entire stay is due.