If you are looking for a bed and breakfast in Languedoc Roussillon, come and discover Mas Cauvy!
Close to Anduze and Alès, Mas Cauvy is the ideal starting point for cultural holidays.
Its strategic location will allow you to shine as well in Cevennes, as towards Nîmes, Uzes and Avignon, or even towards the coast to visit Aigues Mortes, the Camargue or just enjoy the sea!
If you’re just looking to recharge your batteries, you’ve come to the right place too!
This old farm, on an area of 10 hectares, is a haven of peace. A small and rural campsite, with well-spaced pitches, gives it a friendly and warm side where, however, everyone respects the peace of others.
You can therefore enjoy the pool, play a game of petanque or simply take a nap under a tree.
Bed and Breakfast Languedoc Roussillon : rate per night/season
Bed and Breakfast near Anduze : available on site
- Fridge (1 shelf per room)
- Barbecue (electric and charcoal)
- Coffee maker and kettle
- Dishes (plates, glasses, cups, cutlery)
- Courtesy tea bags, herbal teas, instant coffee.
- Washing machine (extra laundry available at reception) and drying rack
- Iron and ironing board on request
- Game loans
- Tourist documentation, hiking guides
- Discounts for your visits.
Bed and Breakfast Occitanie : things to know
- The rooms are available from 5 pm and should be vacated by 10.30 am.
- Bed and bath linen is included.
- Breakfast is included (hot drink, orange juice, bread, butter, homemade jams) and served between 8.30 am and 9.30am.
- Rooms, shared area and balcony are non-smoking, so as not to disturb the other guests. You may smoke on the reception terrace.
- Dogs are not allowed in the rooms.
- Rooms are carefully cleaned and disinfected between each stay. We provide you with disinfectant spray, tissues, and hydroalcoholic gel.
- Booking requested deposit: 30% (with a minimum of 1night). The balance is to be paid on site.
- Methods of payment accepted : cash, French checks, bank transfer (no credit card)
Our partner Delphine, a recognized and certified professional, offers various massages for a moment of pure happiness and bliss. She welcomes you in her wellness parlor in Boisset and Gaujac (10 min from Mas Cauvy on the way to Anduze) or come to your guest room.
Cocooning, tonic, traditional or specific massages, Delphine is at your disposal and will adapt to your needs.
- Balinese massage
- Thai oil massage (Nuad Naman)
For the summer, why not try the “Akwaterra” massage for heavy legs?