Opt for a unique vacation experience by trying glamping in France!
Le Mas Cauvy is a lovely small nature campsite with a few eco-lodges, including a Bell tent that can accommodate up to 4 people.
Choosing to rent a Bell tent in France offers the opportunity to enjoy nature without having to worry about equipment!
You will rediscover the camping of your childhood for an excellent and unconventional vacation!
Renting a Bell tent in France is a way to reconnect with the essentials, finally enjoy time with your family, savor simple pleasures, and embrace the surrounding nature, far from the stress of the city.
Inside the Bell tent
With its surface of almost 20m2, the tipi tent is spacious. It is 5 meters in diameter with a central stake of 3 meters.
It can accommodate 4 people with a double bed (140x190cm), a sofa bed (90x190cm), and a drawer bed (90x190cm)you can hide during the day.
During the day, the daybed serves as a sofa, comfortably furnished with cushions.
A rattan trunk and baskets allow you to store your belongings. You can also slide your suitcase under the bed.
The wood, the decoration, and the carpets will give you a cozy and warm home feeling.
In front of the tent, you will appreciate the large wooden terrace facing the evening sun.
At your disposal, you will find a wooden picnic table, as well as armchairs to relax.
Enjoy the view and the sweet evenings, in the light of the solar lights!
The kitchen of the tipi tent
A sheltered outdoor kitchen awaits you on the terrace.
It contains :
- a table top refrigerator
- a 2-burner gas stove
- all the dishes necessary for 4
- multiple socket
There is no running water on the tent site but the washing area is very close.
Sheets and towels are not provided (pillows and blankets provided).
If you do not want to clutter up, it is possible to rent them from us.
You should also bring your own kitchen linen such as tea towels.
Bell tent in France: things to know
- The campsite reception is open in high season from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. and from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- The Bell tent is available from 4 p.m. and must be vacated by 11 a.m.
- In mid and high season, the minimum booking is one week, from Saturday to Saturday. For the low season, a minimum of 2 nights is requested. For all other requests, please use the contact form.
- Pillows and blankets or quilts are included.
- Bed linen and towels are not included and may be rented upon prior notice.
- The interior of the tent is non-smoking.
- The tent and the kitchen should be clean on leaving (or cleaning fee 50 €). In both cases, dishes should be washed and bin bags trown away.
- A refundable security deposit of € 150 may be required in cash on arrival. It will be returned to you at the end of your stay in the absence of damage. The cleaning fee of € 50 may be retained if the cleaning is not properly done.
- Booking deposit required: 30% of the cost of the stay (with minimum of 1 night) by bank transfer.
- Balance payment on site: cash, french checks, bank transfer (no bank card).
- Visitors must be declared at reception. Additional cars and visitors will be charged at the rate provided on the campsite rates.
- Dogs are not allowed.
- The silence in the campsite must be complete between 10 p.m. and 8 a.m.