Are you looking for unique family accommodation? Try glamping in France with our eco-lodge camping in a safari tent!
Dreaming of nature camping without the hassle of all the necessary gear?
Want to introduce your children to eco-lodge camping, sleeping under the tent, but don’t want to sacrifice comfort?
Our safari tent in a small farm campsite is the perfect unique family accommodation!
“Glamping,” a combination of “glamorous camping,” is a practical and comfortable alternative to traditional camping. You’ll sleep under the tent but on a real bed with a very comfortable mattress!
In our high-end cotton safari tent, you will rediscover the camping of your childhood for an exceptional and unconventional vacation!
Our furnished tents are particularly well-suited for unique family holidays.
In our small eco-lodge campsite, there is plenty of space to play, and no dangerous roads. Everyone knows each other in a small campsite, and children quickly find friends, whether at the pool or on the playground.
Glamping with children in the Cévennes is a way to reconnect with the essentials, finally enjoy time with your family, savor simple pleasures, and embrace the surrounding nature, far from the stress of the city.
To plan activities for your unique vacation, you can check the tourism office’s website.
Inside the safari tent
The lodge tent is spacious, with 25m2 of interior and 10m2 of outdoor terrace.
It has 2 bedrooms with wooden walls, perfect for glamping with children or friends!
- 1 bedroom with a large 160×200 bed
1 bedroom with a large 160×200 bed + 1 single bunk bed 80×200
Shelves and wardrobes with hangers are provided for your belongings.
A garden lounge with 2 armchairs and a coffee table allows you to relax while enjoying the sunset.
The ecolodge kitchen
The safari tent includes a kitchen that contains everything you need for a hassle-free family holiday:
- a refrigerator with freezer
- coffee maker and kettle
- a 4-burner gas stove
- all the dishes necessary for 5
There is no running water on the tent site but the washing area is very close.
Sheets and towels are not provided (pillows and quilts are provided). If you do not want to clutter up, it is possible to rent them from us.
Luxury tent rental in France: things to know
- The campsite reception is open in high season from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. and from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- The safari tents are available from 4 p.m. and must be vacated by 11 a.m.
- In mid and high season, the minimum booking is one week, from Saturday to Saturday. For the low season, a minimum of 2 nights is requested. For all other requests, please use the contact form.
- Pillows and blankets or quilts are included.
- Bed linen and towels are not included and may be rented upon prior notice.
- The interior of the tent is non-smoking.
- The tent and the kitchen should be clean on leaving (or cleaning fee 50 €). In both cases, dishes should be washed and bin bags trown away.
- A refundable security deposit of € 150 may be required in cash on arrival. It will be returned to you at the end of your stay in the absence of damage. The cleaning fee of € 50 may be retained if the cleaning is not properly done.
- Booking deposit required: 30% of the cost of the stay (with minimum of 1 night) by bank transfer.
- Balance payment on site: cash, french checks, bank transfer (no bank card).
- Visitors must be declared at reception. Additional cars and visitors will be charged at the rate provided on the campsite rates.
- Dogs are not allowed.
- The silence in the campsite must be complete between 10 p.m. and 8 a.m.