From the North
Exit the A7 Motorway at Bollène and take the N86 towards Alès.
Important : Watch out for the many radars on this road.
- When arriving at Alès, turn left at the roundabout of the D60. It is the bypass that surrounds Alès and unfortunately often crowded.
- You will find several roundabouts, follow the direction of Montpellier (D6110). From there, the instructions are the same as “from Nîmes”.
Take the N106 in the direction of Alès
When arriving at Alès, turn left at the roundabout direction of Montpellier towards the D6110.
- At the end of the Avenue Olivier de Serres, there is a big roundabout: Turn left (3rd exit) towards Montpellier-Saint Christol-lès-Alès
- At the top of the coast just after this roundabout, there is an OPEL garage on the right: take the small road opposite on the left (D367) towards Montèze-Montmoirac
- Straight on for 3kms. You will find the chemin du of Mas Cauvy on the left : follow the signs “Mas Cauvy”.
Important : Avoid following your GPS if it passes you through the chemin des Dupines in front of Hyper U in Alès or by the chemin des Astries at the end of the Avenue Olivier de Serres. These paths have very narrow passages for a caravan or a camper.