Le Mas Cauvy will open on April 1 in compliance with sanitary rules. We are fortunate to have plenty of space and only 28 pitches.
Surrounded by fields, a natural camping area is the ideal place to spend your holidays calmly and safely!
In addition, our region has been little affected by the crisis and our area is particularly spared.
European guests are welcome at the Mas Cauvy from 15th June.
You will find below the details of the safety measures we have taken.
We have modified our sales conditions to adapt to the health situation.
For the campsite:
- We do not ask for a deposit when booking (except for groups 30%).
- Payment can be made in full at the end of your stay.
- You can modify or cancel your stay for free by warning us as soon as possible.
For tent rentals and B&B:
- We ask for a 30% deposit upon booking.
- Payment of the balance may be done on arrival.
- In the event of cancellation, your deposit is transformed into a credit note for 2022.
Le Mas Cauvy is a member of the FNHPA (Federation of French campsites) and follows the health recommendations recommended by the institutions.
We are a simple campsite, there is no entertainment, restaurant or bar, so much less risk in the spread of covid-19.
In our nature campsite, pitches are well spaced and surrounded by fields, so no problem to respect the rules of social distancing.
It will be disinfected every day.
The ping pong table is available, please bring your own rackets and balls.
To use the table football at reception, please disinfect the handles before use with the disinfectant spray available and explain it to your children.
The petanque ground is available with your own petanque balls.
We have 3 small washing blocks. Each one will have hydroalcoholic gel and disinfectant available.
Many of our facilities open directly to the outside. There is no need to go through a corridor, which greatly simplifies the constraints. There is only one small closed building whose access will be limited to 4 people at the same time.
- Toilets: all toilets open directly to the outside.
- Showers: there are 4 showers opening to the outside. For other showers, only 4 people will have access to the interior of the building at the same time.
- Bathroom sinks: the 4 opening showers on the outside also have a sink inside. Other sinks are available in the building limited to 4 people. These are more than a meter apart from each other.
- Kitchen sinks: 2 sinks will be condemned out of the 8 we have because they are too close.
We are committed to cleaning and disinfecting sanitary facilities several times a day. Please leave the place clean for other campers.
The pool water is disinfected with chlorine, which prevents any virus from spreading.
The pool water is strictly monitored and analyzed every day. It is filtered, disinfected and disinfectant.
For your safety, only 11 people will be allowed inside the pool (1 for 4m2 of water). We may set up a reservation system by time slot if necessary.
Posters will remind you of the barrier gestures and the need for social distancing (1m)
Regarding deckchairs, a spray will be available to disinfect them.
For everyone’s health, specific rules are in place for the pool this year.
- You will find hydroalcoholic solution at the entrance of the swimming pool, please use it systematically before touching the gate.
- Showers are mandatory before entering the water.
- We cannot accept outdoor equipment such as floats, inflatable buoys, etc … except for children who cannot swim. In this case, please let us know and use the disinfectant spray available at the pool.
- Ball games are not allowed.
- People with respiratory or digestive problems will not be admitted.
Bed & Breakfast
The cleaning is carried out meticulously by us with aeration of the room.
We use disinfectant products such as: bleach, household alcohol, other household products complying with standard NF 14476.
We follow the instructions established by the Gîtes de France with regard to disinfection with particular attention to the following elements:
- door handles
- wire lamps
We have removed the welcome books from the rooms but we are available for any questions you may have.
- Soap is available in the room as well as hydroalcoholic gel and tissues.
- Breakfasts are prepared in accordance with health rules.
- Instead of the traditional large common table, you will be separated from other customers and each family or couple will have their own space on the terrace.
- On request, we can also bring a tray in front of your room.
- Regarding the common room, we ask you not to stay there too long so that everyone can have access to the fridge… and to wash the dishes you use carefully.
- Hydroalcoholic gel and disinfectant products are available.
In order to respect the rule of 4m2 per person, only 8 people maximum will be allowed inside.
Hydroalcoholic gel and disinfectant spray is available at the entrance.
Please only 1 person per family should come in for registration.
Unfortunately, we will not be able to lend you the following items this season:
- pétanque balls, outdoor wooden games, ping pong rackets, ball etc …
- books and hiking guides, road map, etc.
We will of course always be available to advise you on the best tours and walks to do in the region.